miraculously Westminster, Colo., August 26, 2021 – Adams County Regional Economic Partnership (AC-REP) is excited to announce the 35th LEAD Metro North 2021-2022 class participants.
LEAD (Learn Elevate Achieve Develop) Metro North is an 11-month professional development, business engagement, and community immersion program. It focuses on individuals who want to enhance their leadership development, learn more about the Adams County economy, and build relationships with key community partners.
The program cultivates and grows leaders in the Metro North region. The selected participants represent a broad and diverse cross-section of aspiring business, government, and nonprofit participants that share a commitment to active engagement in shaping the region’s future.
“We are excited to convene such an impressive group of leaders ready to educate themselves on the complexity of issues facing Adams County,” said Lisa Hough, President/CEO of AC-REP. “Programs like LEAD Metro North can connect diverse community members and create meaningful action in the region and beyond.”
Since 1986, the Metro North Leadership programs have informed and educated more than 1,8000 alumni leaders who support the program via the Leadership Alumni Board (LAB). LAB members help organize and design LEAD Metro North programs. For the first time, AC-REP is pleased to be working in partnership with Westminster’s Leadership Science Institute to provide participants rich leadership training and impactful skills development.
“We are extremely excited to welcome this diverse class, who have committed to growing their leadership skills while gaining exposure to the Adams County region and the inspiring leaders we have here,” said Brian Poggenklass, LEAD’s Leadership Advisory Board Chair. “LEAD Metro North will allow these current and emerging leaders to expand their professional network within the region while providing the leadership skills that they will be able to share forward within their organizations.”
The 2021-2022 class will explore industries relevant to the community, such as aerospace, agriculture, aviation, bioscience, energy, and manufacturing, and related workforce development programs. They will also learn more about government and nonprofit issues such as education, small business development, health, and public safety. Each class member will also participate in a Community Impact Project designed to introduce participants to the work of area nonprofits by strategizing on an opportunity that is part of the organization’s mission.
AC-REP and its member companies support LEAD Metro North because they believe a sustainable, equitable, and engaged community comes from an investment in leadership development. Fiore & Sons, Inc., a privately held heavy civil contractor providing a wide range of civil contracting and management services on a regional basis, is the program’s LEAD Title Sponsor and an outstanding community champion.
“The LEAD Metro North Program is about impact. LEAD will increase individual awareness and impact on our communities. Participants will definitely come away excited and inspired,” said Butch Fiore, Owner/President of Fiore & Sons, Inc.
Additional sponsors include Presenting Sponsor Goodwill of Colorado and Leadership Science Institute, Curriculum & Program Sponsor. Event Sponsors are United Power, Mtech, Reveal Business Solutions, Front Range Community College, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, St. Anthony North Health Campus – Centura Health, Maxar, and FLATROCK Regional Training Center.
The 2021-2021 LEAD Metro North Class members are:
- Steven Benjamin, Commercial Credit Analyst, Baki Mountain View Bank of Commerce
- Brian Blehm, Community Affairs Representative, http://skiathosdogshelter.com/60187-stromectol-3mg-tablets-51228/ United Power
- Ricardo Cardenas, Branch Manager, Ajaccio Anythink Libraries
- Lilia Chavez Bernal, Registered Dietitian & Food Security Specialist, Tri-County Health Department
- Lukasz Dubaj, Senior Business Development Manager, Mortenson
- Michael Hanson, Chief Operating Officer, North Suburban Medical Center
- Stori Hlavnicka, Credit Analyst, Mountain View Bank of Commerce
- Kathleen Huttmann-Williams, Business Development Manager, Fiore & Sons, Inc.
- Bryce Lanckriet, Project Manager, United Power
- Lindsay Lierman, CEO, CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties
- Jenny Leon, Marketing Administrator, City of Thornton
- Katherine Madden, Attorney, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Andrew Martin, VP – Commercial Banking, Vectra Bank Colorado
- David McCoy, Academic Success Center Director, Front Range Community College
- Wendi Nafziger, Business Development Manager, City of Commerce City
- Brian Perkins, Project Coordinator, Adams County Sheriff’s Office
- Jordan Ricks, Senior Estimator, Adolfson & Peterson Construction
- Misty Russell, House-wide RN Educator, St. Anthony North Health Campus, Centura Health
- Kimberly Stephens, Clinical Nurse Manager, St. Anthony North Health Campus, Centura Health
- Sarah Stormo, Loan Officer – Assistant Vice President, FirstBank
About Adams County Regional Economic Partnership
Adams County Regional Economic Partnership (AC-REP) is a public/private, nonprofit organization that drives inclusive economic growth and job creation, supports businesses, and is an economic champion for Adams County, Colorado, as a leading global location for business. AC-REP leads four Core Strategies: Economic Development & Placemaking; Business Advocacy & Public Policy; Membership Development & Engagement; and Marketing, Branding & Communications. For more information and updates, see our website www.adamscountyrep.com or follow us on Twitter.
Janet Fritz, Director, Marketing & Communications, 303-475-4194