March 13, 2020 – We recognize ACED’s importance in helping our partners and members build and grow their businesses. Dueto three confirmed public cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Adams County as of 3/12/20, and a county employee under quarantine order from a medical professional, county leadership has made the decision to close all Adams County buildings until Monday, March 23. This measure will allow for the cleaning and disinfection of county buildings. County administrators have taken this step out of an abundance of caution.
ACED staff members are available via email, and we are happy to arrange virtual meetings via Skype or GoToMeeting.
Many resources are available as our county, state, and country contend with the impacts of COVID-19:
- Adams County Government services are reachable online at http://adcogov.org and residents/companies can handle business via phone, 303-659-2120
- The Small Business Administration is providing disaster assistance loans for small businesses impacted by the outbreak.
- Yesterday, the Colorado Department of Labor published emergency rules which temporarily require employers in certain industries to provide a small amount of paid sick leave to employees with flu-like symptoms while awaiting COVID-19 testing.
- Our colleagues at Smart Commute Metro North have developed a helpful Teleworking & Remote Work Guide that provides useful advice for companies and their workers in this new paradigm of remote business operations.
- LINKS: Centers for Disease Control | Colorado Department of Health and Environment | Tri-County Health Department